It's progressing slowly but i finally got around to blackwashing the predator armor pieces i currently have. After these guys got their coat of satin aluminum spray paint i went in to paint some accent areas with a bronze acrylic mix.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Sunday, December 15, 2013
The finishing touches for this guy was adding a bit of black washing (diluted black acrylic) to the edges of the basswood piece and the tacks.With that done the book was ready for staging!
So i've been working on a recover for The Hobbit book as a commission. First time doing a recover so it's bound to be exciting!