Sunday, October 26, 2014

Costume: Predator 5 (Armor)

This project is sadly progressing very very very slowly...Between design projects and my own projects that i tend to pick up here and there i've done little progress on this one. But hey! what i've got so far doesn't look that bad!
I've done a bit of work on the mask which is just filling and sanding and some giving it some minor cuts here and there...
 I don't have an image for this but i went on to trim the jaws a bit. these two images are from before doing the cuts...and a little thing happened here...i kinda accidentally snapped the mask in two  by putting too much force on it whilst seeing if there was other cuts and changes to make to it...its still in two pieces so i've got to patch it up from the inside...
And I got the straps going and was able to try the armor out sometime ago!



That's all i've got folks! I've done a bit of work on the gauntlets...got the twin blades going and i should be able to test out the blade gauntlet stuff sometime next...

No comments:

Post a Comment